As a Talent Acquisition partner, you will play a pivotal role in sourcing and acquiring top talent to support our global operations. Working closely with our Talent team, you'll be part of a high-energy, fast-paced dedicated team to handpick the best people for our growing global teams.
What will I be doing?
- Manage the recruitment lifecycle end-to-end of job positions, initiating and executing the recruitment workflow for each allocated role. From crafting compelling job postings to proactively sourcing top-tier candidates across diverse global teams.
- Execute end-to-end recruitment processes for various roles across locations, ensuring a seamless and positive candidate experience.
- Cultivate a robust talent pipeline, ensuring a steady flow of high-quality candidates for current and future needs.
- Collaborate with stakeholders/hiring managers to understand specific job requirements, developing tailored recruitment strategies.
- Proactively source, identify, and engage potential candidates through various platforms (social media, job boards).
- Candidate Assessments - Dive deep into candidate assessments with engaging interviews and rigorous skills evaluations to ensure a strong culture and skill fit.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date candidate records in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Teamtailor to ensure data integrity.
- Talent Mapping – Continuously monitor and analyse talent trends and market dynamics across different locations.
- Work towards increasing diversity in candidate pool and ensuring inclusive hiring practices.
- Support the talent team with employer branding initiatives.
Who are you?
- You offer a solid recruitment background with experience working within an in-house talent role within the iGaming space.
- You speak Swedish to a native level with excellent English both written and verbal. Additional languages is a plus!
- You're a people focused, commercial individual, thriving in a fast paced, collaborative environment. Juggling various roles and candidates simultaneously comes naturally to you.
- Proven track record of filling a diverse range of positions. You bring a thorough knowledge of direct sourcing methods. Tech Talent experience would be a plus!
- You have the ability to evaluate candidates not only for skill set, but also for alignment with our company culture and values.
- You offer a good iGaming network with access to a wide pool of candidates.
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to build good relationships with both candidates and internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems (ATS) ideally, Teamtailor and recruitment software/tools.
- You have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth.
- You have good negotiation and problem solving skills with the ability to identify and solve challenges, such as sourcing difficulties or candidate objections.
- We know the recruitment landscape can change, you can adaptable and respond positively to new trends and market conditions.
Who are we?
Glitnor Group was created by industry veterans who have founded and managed several successful businesses over the last decade. We have a global presence with a unique and proven track record of building and nurturing strong brands, culture & work environment.Our vision is to take global leadership and change the competitive landscape for Game Studios, Game Operators and Lead Generation. Check us out! https://glitnor.com/
Glitnor thrives on a flat organizational structure, built on the core belief that work should be a source of positivity. We foster an environment where freedom is coupled with responsibility, empowering individuals to harness their talents and drive professional advancement.
At Glitnor we firmly believe that our diversity is what makes us unique and that everyone is welcome to enjoy the ride! We are committed to uphold a high level of diversity and inclusion throughout our group.