We are seeking a talented and experienced Communication and Engagement Manager to join our team.
The Communications and Engagement Manager plays a pivotal role in promoting the company’s brand, products, services, and mission both internally and externally. This position is responsible for fostering a strong sense of community, collaboration, and engagement among employees in a global and remote work environment. The individual in this role will utilise various communication channels and strategies to effectively convey the company’s message and values to both internal and external stakeholders.
You are a communication maestro, transforming our messages into vibrant and engaging communications to create an experience that echoes our values across our global organisation.
What will you be doing?
- Lead Glitnor Group’s communication agenda – internally and externally: regular updates, success stories, news, resources, and company updates.
- Oversee all internal and external comms for Glitnor Group ensuring consistency in tone of voice and engaging content.
- Develop and execute internal communication strategies to foster a positive and informed company culture.
- Own company intranet with ongoing support in keeping content up to date
- Work with the Chief People Officer/Head of Marketing in developing internal communication and employee engagement strategies.
- Support the Head of Marketing with Corporate Events and Awards Submissions.
- Lead on Internal Events Planning and co-ordination across all locations.
- Support the Head of Marketing with the Glitnor Website management and content development.
- Plan and manage the design, content and production of content across Glitnor Social Media Channels.
- Support the Engagement Survey and Action Planning Process.
- Support Chief People Officer on Corporate and Social Responsibility/ESG Agenda
- Work with the People team to embed Values across all people touch-points.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing, design and people team and 3rd party companies.
Who are you?
- We require an native English speaker for this position.
- Proven experience within a Communications related position within the iGaming industry.
- Strong English Content writing and editing skills, with excellent attention to detail.
Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Able to work autonomously, as well as within a team, and make decisions as needed.
- Highly organised and detail-orientated.
- Experience in organising company events is advantageous.
- Creative, flexible and innovative with a positive and proactive mindset.
Who we are:
Glitnor Group was created by industry veterans who have founded and managed several successful businesses over the last decade. We are a global Group – with a unique and proven track record of building and nurturing strong brands, culture & work environment. Our vision is to take global leadership and change the competitive landscape for Game Studios, Game Operators and Lead Generation. Check us out! https://glitnor.com/
Glitnor thrives on a flat organizational structure, built on the core belief that work should be a source of positivity. We foster an environment where freedom is coupled with responsibility, empowering individuals to harness their talents and drive professional advancement.
At Glitnor we firmly believe that our diversity is what makes us unique and that everyone is welcome to enjoy the ride! We are committed to uphold a high level of diversity and inclusion throughout our group.