We are looking for an Information Security Engineer to join us!
Join our dynamic team as an Information Security Engineer and play a pivotal role in safeguarding our organization against cyber threats. As an integral part of our IT Security team, you will be at the forefront of ensuring the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of our systems and data.
What will you be doing?
- Unleash Your Vigilance. You have a watchful eye on emerging threats and security events, providing real-time monitoring to identify and respond swiftly.
- Asses internal security and vulnerability analysis of internal systems.
- Conduct deep-dive investigations into cyber incidents, extracting root causes and meticulously tracking them to resolution.
- Lead the design, execution, and oversight of transformative security projects, contributing to a robust cyber defense.
- Perform risk analysis, security audits and reviews.
- Assist in the formulation, maintenance, and implementation of robust Security Standards, Policies, and Procedures.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, guiding them towards secure design solutions.
- Articulate and uphold the essence of Security Principles, fostering a culture of utmost vigilance across the organization.
- Stay at the forefront of security practices, latest trends and security best practice.
- Deliver engaging Information Security Training sessions to our teams.
Who are you?
- 3+ years experience working in Information Security positions. If you have a background in Application Security or Coding we consider a huge plus!
- You are a Cloud Connoisseur! You have 3+ years of hands-on experience with Cloud and Hosted Infrastructure, including SaaS platforms.
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or similar, holding an industry-standard qualification such as CEH, CISA, or OSCP.
- You offer solid experience in application penetration testing.
- Must possess a good understanding of working with and administering a Linux environment, including virtualization and containerization.
- You have a good understanding of data networks and infrastructure elements, encompassing TCP/IP, Firewalls, and IPS/IDS.
- Fluent in security standards, best practices, and internationally recognized frameworks such as ISO and NIST.
- You have good communication skills in English, enabling you to articulate complex security matters with clarity and impact.
Who we are:
Glitnor Group was created by industry veterans who have founded and managed several successful businesses over the last decade. We are present in Europe and Asia – with a unique and proven track record of building and nurturing strong brands, culture & work environment. Our vision is to take global leadership and change the competitive landscape for Game Studios, Game Operators and Lead Generation. Check us out! https://glitnor.com/
We operate with a flat company structure. We firmly believe that going to work should be a positive experience. We offer freedom with responsibility, that encourages people to maximize their talent for professional growth.