Customer Care Team Leader - Swedish speaking
We are looking for a Swedish speaking Customer Service Team Leader to join our growing customer service team.
Your main focus is to support and actively drive the achievement of superior customer experiences, building and improving customer value, satisfaction & loyalty, through leading the Customer Care team in the day-to-day activities with best practice and 1st line support. You will pro-actively engage with customers for the purpose of extending the depth & breadth of our customer relations and to actively identify and/or support, solve and prevent poor customer experiences.
You will support the Customer Care Manager in all area's of customer due diligence
and customer care reports.
What will you be doing?
- Overall responsible for the 1st line support within the Customer Care team.
- Coach and develop your team on their responsibilities, to ensure continuous improvement of group and individual results.
- You will be the first point of contact for the Customer Care agent• Be involved in our recruiting process in Customer Care.
- Actively train members of the team individually.
- Work closely with Customer Care manager to make sure KPI's are met.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the Customer Care team’s performance.
- Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner.
- Provide first line escalation support.
- Facilitate resolutions to customer queries and issues brought forward while actively striving to achieve a “one correct answer” across all channels.
- Nurture and maintain player relationships through pro-active engagement via phone, e-mail and live chat.
- Partake in the planning of shift-rotation.
- Assist in the alignment of campaigns/promotions across all customer touch points allocated for each campaign/promotion.
- Use your excellent communication and interpersonal skills to motivate and empower our customer service agents.
- Review quality and efficiency and work with our team to provide regular personal development, together with Customer Care Manager.
Who are you?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Swedish.
- You offer Team Leader experience, ideally within the iGaming industry.
- You bring a positive energy with a can-do attitude.
- You are able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining focus.
- You enjoy and encourage working collaboratively, supporting those around you.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- You have the ability to work well under pressure with good organisation skills.
WHO WE ARE
Glitnor Group was created by industry veterans who have founded and managed several successful businesses over the last decade. We are present in Europe and Asia – with a unique and proven track record of building and nurturing strong brands, culture & work environment. Our vision is to take global leadership and change the competitive landscape for Game Studios, Game Operators and Lead Generation. Check us out! https://glitnor.com/
We operate with a flat company structure. We firmly believe that going to work should be a positive experience. We offer freedom with responsibility, that encourages people to maximize their talent for professional growth.
Glitnor Group is created by industry vetrans who have founded and managed several successful businesses over the last decade.
In order to have a company culture driven by intrinsically motivated people - you need to have a strong and long-lasting vision. Entrepreneurship is something we have in our DNA and we want the whole team to be part of that.
"Glitnor strives to be the most entrepreneurial and fastest growing business group in the iGaming industry."
We are constantly looking for new talents and senior leaders to join our journey. Are you our next Glitnor Gladiator?
First of all we started off with three main pillars within the value chain:
Player Acquisition Team - Lead generation - Glitnor affiliation and in-house acquisition agency
B2C Team - Game Operators, Lucky Casino and Happy Casino
B2B Team - Content provider - Swintt
Player acquisition is a fundamental part of a good iGaming business. At Glitnor we have focused on this area and built a specialist team, that focuses on this part of the business, ensuring we attract and retain the right value of player at the right cost.
Also, the combination of an experienced Management Team with strong operational leadership - mixed with new talents has given us a unique opportunity to grow exceptionally since the Company was founded. In a context where our team continues to grow, our brands are launched in new markets while living with Covid-19 for 18 months and still maintaining Triple Digit YoY Growth% since 2018 is just an incredible fairy tale.
Key factors are strong leadership where entrepreneurship permeates the entire group.
Customer Care Team Leader - Swedish speaking
Loading application form
Already working at Glitnor?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.