Just imagine …
…. creating lasting experiences. Developing yourself to be the best you can be. Succeeding in a team with a flat structure, who are fearless in achieving their goals and have fun doing it. Welcome to Swintt!
If you love the iGaming Industry and want to experience it with a team that value all that Swintt stands for, reach out today. Share your passion with us and you’ll be on your way to a lasting adventure.
*This role can be based in our Malta Headquarters, working alongside our talented teams or based in Europe as a remote role*
What will you be doing?
- Work together with the product team to build awesome and engaging gaming solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture together with the cloud architect.
- Design and develop effective API.
- Maintain existing React systems, including fixing bugs.
- Design and develop new React custom components to meet project requirements.
- Understand the current application and suggest changes to it.
- Write and maintain the technical documentation.
- Review the code of your peers.
- Provide support to our partners and other departments.
- Take part in daily standups together with product owner to discuss on going tasks.
Who are you?
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer using ReactJS and NodeJS.
- Experience but not a must with AWS services such as API Gateway, Cloudwatch and Event Bridge, ECS and Fargate, Lambda, SNS, Cognito, S3.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with Git.
- Familiarity with MySQL/MariaDB and Redis (it is a plus if with AWS RDS and ElasticCache).
- Previous exposure to large-scale systems design.
- Ability to troubleshoot distributed systems.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills. You enjoy knowledge sharing.
- Great attention to detail.
We bring you a little bit of...
A performance focused culture right across the business. But that’s just the foundation! We also believe in a work hard, play hard environment, where we embrace people who are tuned in to the sound of creativity and innovation.
Glitnor Group is created by industry vetrans who have founded and managed several successful businesses over the last decade.
In order to have a company culture driven by intrinsically motivated people - you need to have a strong and long-lasting vision. Entrepreneurship is something we have in our DNA and we want the whole team to be part of that.
"Glitnor strives to be the most entrepreneurial and fastest growing business group in the iGaming industry."
We are constantly looking for new talents and senior leaders to join our journey. Are you our next Glitnor Gladiator?
First of all we started off with three main pillars within the value chain:
Player Acquisition Team - Lead generation - Glitnor affiliation and in-house acquisition agency
B2C Team - Game Operators, Lucky Casino and Happy Casino
B2B Team - Content provider - Swintt
Player acquisition is a fundamental part of a good iGaming business. At Glitnor we have focused on this area and built a specialist team, that focuses on this part of the business, ensuring we attract and retain the right value of player at the right cost.
Also, the combination of an experienced Management Team with strong operational leadership - mixed with new talents has given us a unique opportunity to grow exceptionally since the Company was founded. In a context where our team continues to grow, our brands are launched in new markets while living with Covid-19 for 18 months and still maintaining Triple Digit YoY Growth% since 2018 is just an incredible fairy tale.
Key factors are strong leadership where entrepreneurship permeates the entire group.
Loading application form
Already working at Glitnor?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.