Software Developer - Bulgarian speaking
We are looking for an experienced Software Developer to join our growing development team.
Who are we?
Glitnor Group was created by industry veterans who have founded and managed several successful businesses over the last decade. We are present in Europe and Asia – with a unique and proven track record of building and nurturing strong brands, culture & work environment. Our vision is to take global leadership and change the competitive landscape for Game Studios, Game Operators and Lead Generation. Check us out! https://glitnor.com/
What will you be doing?
- Participating in the design, extending and supporting the stack functionality – transactional logic, game play events, campaign and bonus logic, compliance requirements, etc.
- Assisting customer support and site owners in resolving production issues in a timely manner.
- Proposing and implementing improvements and optimizations of the tech stack.
- Collaborating with the product owners and stakeholders on grooming and estimating stories.
- Working closely with the front-end team and BI specialists on any back-end dependencies.
Who are you?
- You offer experience working as a Software Developer or similar with strong Java skills (Java 8 or above).
- You are comfortable with programming in Groovy.
- You possess solid OOP skills.
- You are fundamentally strong in core Computer science - data structures, algorithms etc.
- You are experienced with Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Integration and Spring Web).
What other skills do we value?
- Good Experience with Groovy
- Experience with messaging - RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ etc.
- Experience with CI/CD - (we are currently using GitLab, but any other system like Bitbucket, Bamboo, Jenkins etc. will be valuable)
- Strong understanding of Docker and containerization
- Experience in supporting production systems, analyzing logs, dashboards etc. (we are currently using the ELK stack)
- Previous experience working within the online Gaming industry
- Understanding of React/Redux or a relevant experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
We operate with a flat company structure. We firmly believe that going to work should be a positive experience. We offer freedom with responsibility, that encourages people to maximize their talent for professional growth.
- Tech Department
Glitnor Group is created by industry vetrans who have founded and managed several successful businesses over the last decade.
In order to have a company culture driven by intrinsically motivated people - you need to have a strong and long-lasting vision. Entrepreneurship is something we have in our DNA and we want the whole team to be part of that.
"Glitnor strives to be the most entrepreneurial and fastest growing business group in the iGaming industry."
We are constantly looking for new talents and senior leaders to join our journey. Are you our next Glitnor Gladiator?
First of all we started off with three main pillars within the value chain:
Player Acquisition Team - Lead generation - Glitnor affiliation and in-house acquisition agency
B2C Team - Game Operators, Lucky Casino and Happy Casino
B2B Team - Content provider - Swintt
Player acquisition is a fundamental part of a good iGaming business. At Glitnor we have focused on this area and built a specialist team, that focuses on this part of the business, ensuring we attract and retain the right value of player at the right cost.
Also, the combination of an experienced Management Team with strong operational leadership - mixed with new talents has given us a unique opportunity to grow exceptionally since the Company was founded. In a context where our team continues to grow, our brands are launched in new markets while living with Covid-19 for 18 months and still maintaining Triple Digit YoY Growth% since 2018 is just an incredible fairy tale.
Key factors are strong leadership where entrepreneurship permeates the entire group.
Loading application form
Already working at Glitnor?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.