We are looking for a Graphic Designer with great motion skills to join our team!
You will be part of our highly talented team, with a passion for design and digital realms. You are ready for managing multiple tasks, team collaboration, creating world-class designs for our leading brands.
We are offering an amazing opportunity for you to grow within one of the fastest-growing iGaming groups in the industry.
Who we are
Glitnor Group was created by industry veterans who have founded and managed several successful businesses over the last decade.We are present in Europe and Asia – with a unique and proven track record of building and nurturing strong brands, culture & work environment.
Our vision is to take global leadership and change the competitive landscape for Game Studios, Game Operators and Lead Generation. Check us out! https://glitnor.com/
What will you be doing?
- Create engaging content for programmatic campaigns, social media platforms, branding, landing pages, affiliation such as static and animated banners, videos, interactive infographics and more.
- Transform ideas and concepts into clear and engaging visuals.
- Ensure brands consistency across all digital product touch points.
- Work together with lead designers, copywriters, and other stakeholders to produce world-class marketing material.
Who are you?
- An ambitious, creative, and enthusiastic designer ready to take the next step!
- 2+ years of design experience, ideally within the iGaming industry.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere).
- Good understanding of usability, responsive design, and web standards.
- You are a team playing with strong organizational skills, who enjoys taking ownership of their work.
- You are comfortable structuring your work, taking initiative and meeting tight deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
- Eager to share your knowledge, learn and develop through team collaboration.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Other skills we value...
- UI/UX design knowledge (Figma, Adobe Xd, Zeplin, or Sketch)
- Knowledge in UI animation for enjoyable UX.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Other animation programs as Blender, Houdini, Animate, Maya.
- Good sense of conception, prototyping design, and storyboarding.
We operate with a flat company structure. We firmly believe that going to work should be a positive experience. We offer freedom with responsibility, that encourages people to maximize their talent for professional growth.