We are looking for a Group Accounting Manager to oversee the day-to-day management of our Accounting department.
You will provide industry experience in leading an accounting department, reconciliations, banking and knowledge about international accounting standards. All in order to safeguard that our company has full control and correctly reconcile a large numbers of monthly transactions.
What will you be doing?
- Lead, engage and develop our talented accounting department.
- Responsible for accurate current accounts and banking.
- Reconciliations and closing of the group books in a timely manner.
- Group consolidation.
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements.
- IFRS reporting, and preferably US GAAP incl. US Listed company reporting.
- Update of accounting systems.
- Contact with auditors in all current jurisdictions.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports whilst highlight trends and making recommendations for improvement.
- Implement and improve internal controls.
Who are you?
- You offer a strong background within an international Senior Finance role, with people management experience. Experience within the iGaming industry would be an asset.
- Solid experience with IFRS reporting, preferably US GAAP.
- You work well under pressure with tight deadlines, whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- You demonstrate a can-do attitude, highly organised and meticulous.
- You offer excellent communication skills in English, with the ability to cement good relationships with colleagues and stakeholders across teams and locations.
- You enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
WHO WE ARE
Glitnor Group is a bright new star within the iGaming Industry – created by industry veterans who have founded and managed several successful businesses over the last decade. We are present in Europe and Asia – with a unique and proven track record of building and nurturing strong brands, culture & work environment.
Our vision is to take global leadership and change the competitive landscape for Game Studios, Game Operators and Lead Generation. Check us out! https://glitnor.com/
We operate with a flat company structure. We firmly believe that going to work should be a positive experience. We offer freedom with responsibility, that encourages people to maximize their talent for professional growth.