WHO WE ARE
Glitnor Group is a bright new star within the iGaming Industry – created by talented industry veterans who have founded and managed several successful businesses over the last decade.
Our vision is to take global leadership and change the competitive landscape for Game Studios, Game Operators and Lead Generation. Check us out! https://glitnor.com/
We are looking for a Payments and Fraud Analyst to join our growing payments team. Reporting to the Payments & Risk Operations Manager, you will ensure customer withdrawals are processed correctly and timely, whilst proactively anticipating issues to minimize fraud risk upholding outstanding levels of customer service.
What will you be doing?
- Reactively and proactively conduct analysis of transactional and customer records to link unidentified transactions and accounts to known fraudulent activity.
- Independently determine fraudulent activity and act according to agreed procedures with regards to transaction acceptance, account blocking and further checks.
- Investigate suspicious alerts (internal & external) with proper analysis and follow-up.
- Careful monitoring of possible money laundering transactions and communication of suspicions by submitting appropriate Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) to MLRO.
- Proactively find players receiving bonuses which they are not eligible for and applying appropriate processes to resolve the issue.
- Keep aware of active bonus campaigns and their vulnerabilities assuring that vulnerabilities do not manifest into business losses through diligent oversight of the customer base.
- Performing checks on customers and requesting the relevant KYC documents in compliance with any regulatory governing bodies and based on determined customer risk level.
- Suggest improvements to our tools and procedures.
- Specialise in the detection & prevention of fraud. Professional handling of all related customer queries.
- Process incoming and outgoing customer payments, in a timely and error-free manner.
- Follow up any payment-related issues or customer queries proactively.
- Retrieve deposits from online banking sites and post into customer betting accounts.
- Perform bank checks and other reconciliation tasks as needed.
- Undertake necessary administration work, including dealing with customer correspondence and record-keeping/case management.
Who are you?
- You offer 1+ years’ experience in a payment processing position, ideally within the online gaming industry or similar.
- Strong knowledge of how fraud or money laundering can occur within a financial system would be considered a plus!
- Flexible to work on a shift basis (including weekends)
- Knowledge of customer verification processes for different regulations, including verifying player’s documents.
- You can liaise with Customer Services on a daily basis, to resolve customer queries.
- You are meticulous, takes initiative and possesses good analytical skill.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
We operate with a flat company structure. We firmly believe that going to work should be a positive experience. We offer freedom with responsibility, that encourages people to maximize their talent for professional growth.