We are looking for an Operations Manager to join team Swintt!
Just imagine …
…. creating lasting experiences. Developing yourself to be the best you can be. Succeeding in a team with a flat structure, who are fearless in achieving their goals and have fun doing it.
Welcome to Swintt!
If you love the iGaming Industry and want to experience it with a team that value all that Swintt stands for, reach out today. Share your passion with us and you’ll be on your way to a lasting adventure.
Reporting to the COO, the Operations Manager will be responsible for the process management and facilitation of games releases, 3rd party supplier integrations, customer integrations, as well as B2B data analysis. You will support the coordination between stakeholders across the globe including product teams, commercial & marketing, certification agencies, partner studios, and customers. You will take the lead on monitoring operational processes and propose/implement improvements.
This is an exciting time to join Swintt as we enter our next phase of growth and undertake the implementation of a new B2B platform.
What will you be doing?
- Monitoring the game release process, with the intent of carrying out steps necessary for certification, initiate deployment, and handover to commercial team for release across our commercial partners.
- Manage the game certification process with external testing labs, and product team, across several regulated markets.
- Market entry - identify product gaps and liaise with the product and platform team for them to carry out required localisation.
- Customer onboarding:
- Liaise with the project management team regarding ongoing integrations, whilst monitoring capacity for upcoming integrations to optimize roadmap with an eye on commercial priorities.
- Take on a customer facing role, with special attention to specific integration requests, initiated by the customer or as required by Swintt.
- Liaise with the technical support team, and offer relevant assistance, on high priority operational issues as they arise.
- B2B business intelligence – analyse existing data, whilst playing a vital role in identifying new metrics meant to ensure a data-driven approach on all aspects of the business.
- Monitor operational processes, identify bottlenecks, suggest, and implement changes to ensure continuous improvement.
Who are you?
- You offer a solid background in Operations Management within a similar role, dealing with multiple stakeholders, operating in different time zones. An understanding of the iGaming B2B business model would be considered an asset!
Previous experience co-ordinating projects with multiple milestones and deliverables.
- Good working knowledge of Jira, Confluence and Office 365 tools.
- Practical, organised with a positive approach to problem mitigation.
- You have great attention to detail, ensure timely delivery which enables Swintt to continue to be the partner of choice by our customers.
We are looking for proactive, self-starting professionals, with a solid business mindset. You know that a healthy relationship is key to the business and you know how to generate it. A team player with the strongest of social skills, you will also be the face of the business, working remotely with the core business units around the globe. You relish a challenge and revel in celebrating successes as a team.
We bring you a little bit of...
A performance focused culture right across the business. But that’s just the foundation! We also believe in a work hard, play hard environment, where we embrace people who are tuned in to the sound of creativity and innovation.