We are looking for a Head of Games to lead our growing Games team!
The Gaming Team at Glitnor is responsible for providing our customers with the greatest gaming experience across multiple brands in each of the supported markets. As the Head of Gaming, you will be working as part of the Operational Management team, responsible for setting the commercial and product direction and requirements for the casino vertical through evaluations of the performance of the gaming products and revenue.
Who are we?
Glitnor Group was created by industry veterans who have founded and managed several successful businesses over the last decade. We are present in Europe and Asia – with a unique and proven track record of building and nurturing strong brands, culture & work environment.
Our vision is to take global leadership and change the competitive landscape for Game Studios, Game Operators and Lead Generation. Check us out! https://glitnor.com/
What will you be doing?
- Develop and implement the strategic plan that drives the direction of the product development to grow the Gaming revenue.
- Responsible for setting the commercial and product direction and requirements for the casino vertical through performance evaluations for the gaming products.
- Manage, drive and develop our Games team.
- Manage supplier relationships at strategic and commercial levels including negotiations with new suppliers.
- Ownership of the Games catalogue and Games release process including game positioning across all websites and devices based on analytics.
- Work closely with the product owners & Front-End teams to create the best-in-class casino experience.
- Stay informed of latest product offers on the market and pro-actively search for new suppliers.
- Stay on top of the competitive landscape as well as opportunities for expansion, new markets, or products.
- Stay updated with latest regulations in order to ensure full compliance measures are taken.
- Conducting analysis of the performance of games and player activity.
- Drive continuous improvement across the products for better player engagement and retention.
- Support the CRM planning process.
Who are you?
- You offer a sold background working within a casino product role within the iGaming industry. You are well-versed in dealing with Product Owners to drive maximum customer value.
- You have a deep understanding of Casino with a proven track record of delivering commercial success.
- You are a people manager with strong management skills with the ability to inspire and influence others creating strong relationships.
- Self-driven, curious, strategic and eager to make an impact by making things happen.
- You bring a positive and pro-active mindset and enjoy working with a fast paced, agile environment.
We operate with a flat company structure. We firmly believe that going to work should be a positive experience. We offer freedom with responsibility, that encourages people to maximize their talent for professional growth.