We are looking for an Information Security Analyst to join our growing team!
Glitnor Group is a bright new star within the iGaming Industry – created by industry veterans who have founded and managed several successful businesses over the last decade.
We are present in Europe and Asia – with a unique and proven track record of building and nurturing strong brands, culture & work environment.
Our vision is to take global leadership and change the competitive landscape for Game Studios, Game Operators and Lead Generation. Check us out! https://glitnor.com/
What will you be doing?
- Monitoring of threats, security events and perform regular security and vulnerability analysis of internal systems.
- Investigation, root cause analysis and tracking of cyber security related events and incidents.
- Design, implementation, and management of security related projects.
- Conduct frequent Risk Analysis, Security Audits and Reviews.
- Assist in developing, maintaining and implementation of Security Standards, Policies and Procedures.
- Define security requirements and assisting internal teams with guidance in the development and integration of secure design solutions.
- Clearly articulate and maintain Security Principles.
- Keep up to date on best security practices and events.
- Design and Perform Information Security Training.
Who are you?
- You offer experience working within an Information Security role.
- Experience in application penetration testing is highly desirable!
- You have a good level of understanding and experience with Cloud and Hosted Infrastructure, SaaS platforms.
- You enjoy working within a fast paced, agile environment, offering a positive and pro-active mindset.
- Application Security Background or Coding background would be considered an asset.
- You have a good understanding of working with and administering a Linux environment, including virtualization and containerization.
- Understanding of data network and infrastructure elements, such as TCP/IP, Firewalls, IPS/IDS,
- Fluent in security standards and best practices and International Standards such as ISO, NIST.
- Industry Standard Qualifications such as CEH, CISA, CISSP, OSCP.
We operate with a flat company structure. We firmly believe that going to work should be a positive experience. We offer freedom with responsibility, that encourages people to maximize their talent for professional growth.