We are looking for Head of Business Development for team Swintt.
…creating lasting experiences. Developing yourself to be the best you can be. Succeeding in a team with a flat structure, who are fearless in achieving their goals and have fun doing it. Welcome to Swintt!
If you love the iGaming Industry and want to experience it with a team that value all that Swintt stands for, reach out today, call, email, snapchat or simply stop us in the street. Share your passion with us and you’ll be on your way to a lasting adventure.
We are looking for a Business Development lead to take responsibility for our B2B Sales strategy to meet Swintt’s commercial objectives. Can you demonstrate a solid track record of success in senior sales initiatives, with excellent communication skills? …
What will you be doing?
- Identify, plan, negotiate and secure sales opportunities across multiple jurisdictions.
- Develop and implement both short and long-term business plans to meet the company’s commercial objectives.
- Define sales strategy based on market research & business analysis.
- Responsible for the full sales cycle from lead generation to negotiation of agreements and commercial terms, along with the Legal and Compliance teams.
- Ownership of the department budget to allocate spend and resource accordingly.
- Working alongside the CEO in developing, communicating, executing, and sustaining corporate strategic initiatives.
- Drafting accurate, detailed sales reports to deliver to C-suite and company board.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients on a global scale.
- Mentoring and coaching the sales staff with a culture of high performance.
- Utilising data and business intelligence reports combined with the Sales CRM system to continuously evaluate strategy and effectiveness.
- Setting clear team goals and measuring effectiveness of sales team against agreed KPI's.
- Coordinating the sales cycle with the compliance, technical and product departments to ensure a constant flow of new partnerships aligned with new developments and opportunities.
- Changing your name to David.
Who are you?
- 3+years in a B2B senior sales management position. Ideally, you offer a solid iGaming background.
- You are an experienced commercial leader, with the ability to drive, develop and inspire our sales team.
- Proven track record of successfully negotiating and securing partnerships with Tier 1 operators.
- Proactive, self-starter with great energy and a strong commercial mindset.
- A team player with the strongest of social skills.
- Well networked with a strong public presence, not afraid to be involved with the industry media to promote the company, products and own profile.
- Passion and drive to reach new achievements and eager to be part of an exciting journey of relentless success.
- You can confidently lead the full sales cycle, establishing strong relationship offering a good network.
- You relish a challenge and revel in celebrating victories as a team.
- Potentially called David.
We bring you a little bit of...
A performance focused culture right across the business. But that’s just the foundation! We also believe in a work hard, play hard environment, where we embrace people who are tuned in to the sound of creativity and innovation.
Let’s do this!