WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TECHNICAL SUPPORT LEAD TO JOIN TEAM SWINTT
Just imagine …
…. creating lasting experiences. Developing yourself to be the best you can be. Succeeding in a team with a flat structure, who are fearless in achieving their goals and have fun doing it.
Welcome to Swintt!
If you love the iGaming Industry and want to experience it with a team that value all that Swintt stands for, reach out today. Share your passion with us and you’ll be on your way to a lasting adventure.
What will you be doing ...?
The role of technical support lead/manager is responsible and accountable for the entire frontline support of company. Managing a team spread out remotely and abroad, you will ensure that we stick to SLAs stipulated with our multiple B2B Gaming clients on a 24/7 basis.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in a fast-paced customer facing role, ideally some experience managing people as the role will involve being responsible for the coordination between staff members and teams to ensure our clients get the fastest and best support along with providing more visibility to the upper management in terms of reports not limited to; system performance, incident reports in line with our service delivery policy.
Together with upper management and HR you are expected to:
- Implement team goals or objectives.
- Supervise, train or guide team members.
- Mediate any interpersonal issues.
- Inspire and motivate team members.
- Manage team workshops and organize knowledge transfer.
- Produce reports to upper management.
- Report resource needs and bottlenecks.
- Provide effective feedback.
- Manage remote teams.
- Be knowledgeable about each team members job role.
- Own the holiday allocation to know who is in and out at any given time.
- Implement tools to improve service delivery.
Work closely with other technical teams to ensure full visibility of our platform.
- Customer centric.
- Technical knowledge of a Gaming B2B operation.
- Be trustworthy and efficient.
- Have prior managerial experience.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills .
- Have effectual time and project management skills.
- Be able to make responsible and effective decisions.
- Be able to work on own initiative.
- Be able to communicate efficiently – both written and verbally.
- Be able to meet targets and handle a high-pressure environment.
- Be able to lead and manage teams.
We are looking for proactive, self-starting professionals, with a solid business mindset. You know that a healthy relationship is key to the business and you know how to generate it. A team player with the strongest of social skills, you will also be the face of the business, working remotely with the core business units around the globe. You relish a challenge and revel in celebrating successes as a team.
We bring you a little bit of...
A performance focused culture right across the business. But that’s just the foundation! We also believe in a work hard, play hard environment, where we embrace people who are tuned in to the sound of creativity and innovation.