We are looking for...
A Junior Accountant to join our growing team in the Malta office, whose role will be to provide Accounting for the Glitnor Group. You will be part of a small and growing Finance team involved in month-end, quarterly and year-end closing as well as working with the annual reports and general accounting.
What will you be doing?
- Perform general accounting functions and activities, including preparation of monthly management accounts. Full close process.
- Implement month and quarter end processes and improve the existing reporting tools within the Company including monthly reconciliation of account balances and costs and intercompany reconciliations and recharges. There is the opportunity to build processes given we are still in a start-up environment.
- Support the process to implement bank file payments.
- Support the process to implement invoice scanning system.
- Administrative banking tasks.
- Ad hoc duties within the finance area.
Who are you?
- Possess qualification in Accountancy, ACCA, ACA, CPA or similar qualification;
- Excellent communication skills and strong inter-personal skills;
- Integrity and professional ethics;
- Eager to further develop, flexible and motivated to work in a growing team
- Excellent organisational skills and a great multi-tasker;
- Be able to prioritise and manage work with an attention to detail;
- Being eager to learn and to deliver on expectations;
- Excellent oral and written English.
Who we are:
Glitnor Group is a bright new star within the iGaming Industry – created by industry veterans who have founded and managed several successful businesses over the last decade.
We are present in Europe and Asia – with a unique and proven track record of building and nurturing strong brands, culture & work environment.
Our vision is to take global leadership and change the competitive landscape for Game Studios, Game Operators and Lead Generation. Check us out! https://glitnor.com/
We operate with a flat company structure. We firmly believe that going to work should be a positive experience. We offer freedom with responsibility, that encourages people to maximize their talent for professional growth.