We are looking for...
A Junior Gaming Product Coordinator to join our growing Games team in Malta. If you are passionate about games and have an enthusiasm for learning, this could be a great opportunity for you to develop your skills in a dynamic and fun environment!
What will you be doing?
- Assist with ensuring that all games have the relevant certificates for the respective market/license.
- Assist in maintaining all Gaming Services shared documentation is kept up to date and that all game related data is correctly updated prior to release.
- Provide assistance, internal and external Gaming-Tech related tasks/issues/integrations.
- Provide 2nd line support for game-related issues.
- Continuously test and review the products to ensure all content is correct at all times and the products are functioning properly.
- Assist in game releases and testing (staging and production).
- Assist in maintaining and building processes and procedures.
- Continuously review site speed and ensure all images used on the site have been optimised.
- Become an expert on all back-office tools and provide support where needed.
- Ensure the gaming related terms and conditions and any other rules are kept up to date and are correct, through collaboration with stakeholders including product managers, operations teams, and compliance.
- Assist in communication with all stakeholders on updates that may affect them/us.
- Assist the gaming product manager in their daily activities when needed.
Who are you?
- A team player.
- Have a great attention to detail.
- The ability to adapt quickly.
- Have past experience in the gaming industry.
- Is able to manage your time efficiently and multi task.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have a genuine interest in iGaming.
- Have a positive mindset and a can-do attitude with the willingness to learn and go the extra mile.
- Are creative and forward-thinking.
Who we are:
Glitnor Group is a bright new star within the iGaming Industry – created by industry veterans who have founded and managed several successful businesses over the last decade.
We are present in Europe and Asia – with a unique and proven track record of building and nurturing strong brands, culture & work environment.
Our vision is to take global leadership and change the competitive landscape for Game Studios, Game Operators and Lead Generation. Check us out! https://glitnor.com/
We operate with a flat company structure. We firmly believe that going to work should be a positive experience. We offer freedom with responsibility, that encourages people to maximize their talent for professional growth.