We are now looking for JAVA DEVELOPERS to join our team.
If you are experienced in building high-performing, scalable, event-driven applications, do read on. You will be responsible for maintaining and developing a tech stack, consisting of a core gaming platform system and an event-driven microservice-based application operating on top of it. The technology the core platform is built upon is Groovy and Spring, as well as Java, Kubernetes and Kafka for the microservice-based layer.
You will be a part of a friendly and open-minded team, enjoying informal attitude and high level of cooperation, so bring your positive mindset and be ready to smile while at work!
What will you be doing?
- Participating in the design, extending and supporting the stack functionality – transactional logic, game play events, campaign and bonus logic, compliance requirements, etc.
- Assisting customer support and site owners in resolving production issues in a timely manner
- Proposing and implementing improvements and optimizations of the tech stack
- Collaborating with the product owners and stakeholders on grooming and estimating stories
- Working closely with the front-end team and BI specialists on any back-end dependencies
Who are you?
- You have strong Java skills (Java 8 or above)
- You don’t mind (learning and) programming in Groovy
- You possess solid OOP skills
- You are fundamentally strong in core Computer science - data structures, algorithms etc.
- You are experienced with Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Integration and Spring Web)
What other skills will make you stand out?
- Experience with Groovy
- Experience with messaging - RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ etc.
- Experience with CI/CD - (we are currently using GitLab, but any other system like Bitbucket, Bamboo, Jenkins etc. will also count)
- Strong understanding of Docker and containerization
- Experience in supporting production systems, analyzing logs, dashboards etc. (we are currently using the ELK stack)
What else will be of use to both you and us?
- Past working experience in a Gambling/Casino company or understanding the Gambling/Casino business domain
- Understanding of React/Redux or a relevant experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonus based on the employee's performance
- Company coverage for professional courses and seminars
- 25 days paid leave
- Additional health insurance
- Free sports card
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly and very supportive team
- Team buildings
- Access to the e-learning platform Pluralsight so that you may further develop your skills
Who are we?
Glitnor Group is a bright new star within the I-gaming Industry – created by industry veterans who have founded and managed several successful businesses over the last decade.
Our vision is to take global leadership and change the competitive landscape for Game Studios, Game Operators and Lead Generation. Our brands are Gambola, Lucky Casino and Swintt.
We are present in Europe and Asia – with a unique and proven track record of building and nurturing strong brands, culture & work environment. We operate with a flat company structure. We firmly believe that going to work should be a positive experience. We offer freedom with responsibility, that encourages people to maximize their talent for professional growth.
Check us out! https://glitnor.com/