We are looking for a DEVOPS SPECIALIST to join our team.
This position requires experience in supporting and maintaining high-performing, scalable, event-driven applications. You will be responsible for operation and maintenance of a tech stack, consisting of a core gaming platform system and event-driven microservice-based application operating on top of it. The technology it is built upon is SaltStack, Consul/Nomad, Java/Spring, Kubernetes and Kafka.
You will be a part of a friendly and open-minded team, enjoying informal attitude and high level of cooperation, so bring your positive mindset and be ready to smile while at work!
What will you be doing?
- Participating in the design, extending and supporting the stack functionality - deployment components, application structure, production support, CI/CD and test pipeline, etc.
- Operating as a second level technical support in resolving production issues
- Collaborating with the product owners and stakeholders on grooming and estimating stories
- Be the go-to specialist in resolving any urgent production issues whenever they happen
Who are you?
- You are experienced in developing and supporting modern CI/CD production pipelines
- You have 2-3 years of experience in supporting production systems, analyzing logs, maintaining and extending dashboards, etc.
- You possess deep knowledge and understanding of Docker and containerization as well as experience with Container Orchestration tools
- You have a good working level of English
What other skills will make you stand out?
- Solid OOP understanding
- Good Java skills
- Experience with configuration and maintenance of Google Cloud Platform-based solutions
- Experience with supporting Event-Driven systems, Event sourcing, CQRS
- Hands-on experience with maintaining Kafka clusters
- Experience with supporting messaging - RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, etc.
What else will be of use to both you and us?
- Past working experience in a Gambling/Casino company or understanding the Gambling/Casino business domain
- Leader mentality - you will be the centerpiece we will be growing a team around
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonus based on the employee's performance
- Company coverage for professional courses and seminars
- 25 days paid leave
- Additional health insurance
- Free sports card
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly and very supportive team
- Team buildings
- Access to the e-learning platform Pluralsight so that you may further develop your skills
- Company sponsored allowance for sports activities and equipment
Who are we?
Glitnor Group is a bright new star within the I-gaming Industry – created by industry veterans who have founded and managed several successful businesses over the last decade.
Our vision is to take global leadership and change the competitive landscape for Game Studios, Game Operators and Lead Generation. Our brands are Gambola, Lucky Casino and Swintt.
We are present in Europe and Asia – with a unique and proven track record of building and nurturing strong brands, culture & work environment. We operate with a flat company structure. We firmly believe that going to work should be a positive experience. We offer freedom with responsibility, that encourages people to maximize their talent for professional growth.
Check us out! https://glitnor.com/