We are looking for...
A Japanese CRM Executive to join our CRM team. As the CRM Executive, your core focus will be to plan and deliver Japanese CRM activities, to encourage customer loyalty and retention. Based in our sea view office in Malta, you will be responsible for the execution of planned Japanese CRM activities across our brands. We are looking for a passionate self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude, bringing energy and positivity to our awesome team.
What will you be doing?
- Actively work on optimising the customer activity on the Japanese market with priority given to the higher value players.
- Coordinate and execute CRM campaigns from scratch from an idea to execution.
- Create engaging campaign copy suited for the individual customer segments.
- Help to optimise the customer journey and experience.
- Create emotional connections and long-term likeability through player communications.
- Optimise campaigns together with our data gurus and other CRM marketers.
- Creating and crediting bonuses.
Who are you?
- A highly organised, creative person with a keen eye for detail.
- Somebody who is flexible and has excellent time management skills.
- A team player who is proactive, autonomous and loves to get stuff done.
- Somebody who understands the basics of CRM.
- Good command of English and native Japanese.
Who we are?
Glitnor Group is a bright new star within the iGaming Industry – created by industry veterans who have founded and managed several successful businesses over the last decade.
We are present in Europe and Asia – with a unique and proven track record of building and nurturing strong brands, culture & work environment.
Our vision is to take global leadership and change the competitive landscape for Game Studios, Game Operators and Lead Generation. Check us out! https://glitnor.com/
We operate with a flat company structure. We firmly believe that going to work should be a positive experience. We offer freedom with responsibility, that encourages people to maximize their talent for professional growth.