WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NOC ENGINEER TO JOIN TEAM SWINTT
Just imagine …
…. creating lasting experiences. Developing yourself to be the best you can be. Succeeding in a team with a flat structure, who are fearless in achieving their goals and have fun doing it.
Welcome to Swintt!
If you love the iGaming Industry and want to experience it with a team that value all that Swintt stands for, reach out today. Share your passion with us and you’ll be on your way to a lasting adventure.
What will you be doing ...?
Are you a tech savvy guru looking to further your career in a fast paced 24/7 operations company? Then we are looking for you!
We are in the process of building a NOC team from scratch, with a primary focus on firstline support to our B2B clients, along with building and maintaining our monitoring tools, monitoring our platform performance and investigating technical related queries that come to your desk.
Your responsibilities will include email communication with our business to business clients, investigating technical issues, monitoring our systems and keeping all servers running perfectly.
- Proactive monitoring of all production networks, servers, applications and services.
- Be the first line support to all incidents and outages.
- Respond to customer inquiries in general.
- Categorize issues and escalate accordingly.
- Troubleshoot technical issues to give as much insight as possible to the Layer 2 technical staff.
- Be a single point of contact to the technical teams.
- Document all work through tickets and assist in the growth and maintenance of the companies knowledge base.
- Document procedures, how-to’s and any other items as required for internal operation.
- Notify internal stakeholders and third parties of any outages or incidents according to SLAs.
- Participate in shift work Monday to Sunday between 9am and Midnight (CEST).
- Issuing of detailed RCAs for all incidents.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Basic System Administration preferably on both Windows and Linux environments.
- Basic SQL knowledge.
- Basic Network troubleshooting.
- Basic knowledge of working with a ticketing system (Jira, Service-Now and similar).
- Basic knowledge of working with a documentation system (Confluence, Wiki and similar).
- Willing to work Shifts Monday to Sunday (including public holidays) on an average 35 hour week.
- Customer Service with technical background experience is preferred.
We are looking for proactive, self-starting professionals, with a solid business mindset. You know that a healthy relationship is key to the business and you know how to generate it. A team player with the strongest of social skills, you will also be the face of the business, working remotely with the core business units around the globe. You relish a challenge and revel in celebrating successes as a team.
We bring you a little bit of...
A performance focused culture right across the business. But that’s just the foundation! We also believe in a work hard, play hard environment, where we embrace people who are tuned in to the sound of creativity and innovation.